- Article in C&EN, the magazine of the American Chemical Society
- Podcast on the "Ask Patty" website.
- An interview in the UTD Newspaper
- An interview on The Writing Show.
- Look for Carl Edwards' No. 99 car in the June 3rd issue of Sporting News, with some commentary about oil tank lids and other features of the new car.
- An article from D Magazine and special thanks to the GEM No. 9 Nationwide team for letting us use their car!
- An interview with Mike Collins on "Charlotte Talks" on WFAE, Charlotte's NPR station
- A review in the Washington Times
- An interesting discussion of the science of racing in Industrial Equipment News
- A review in the Daily News Tribune by Paul Ring
- A review in American Scientist
- Review of Charlotte Talk in the UNC-Charlotte Newspaper
- Peter Gwynne wrote a nice article about the book and 'intuitive physics' in the March issue of Physics World
- Diandra is featured on Track Chic's Women Behind the Wheels.
- Lincoln Journal-Star review
- A few comments from DLP for an article on what sports will look like in the future from ESPN The Magazine's 10th anniversary issue
- A New York Times article by John Tierney on the book and his experiences
in the garage at Daytona for the Bud Shootout.
- An excerpt of the book is featured in the March 3rd issue of TIME magazine, along with a great graphic on the physics of turning corners
and an interactive web feature showing why it isn't as easy to drive fast as you might
- A review on NASCAR.COM
- The Sports Illustrated 2007-2008 issue (the one with the Hendrick drivers on the front) has a little blurb about the book on page 16–I'll be posting something in the near future explaining the physics behind Tony Stewart's ability to climb fences!
- Popular Mechanics' February issue features a piece by Allen St. John called Anatomy
of a NASCAR Crash